TEMBUSU Asia Consulting Pte Ltd has a vision to be the leading sustainability consulting company in Asia, providing innovative solutions to the challenges on Clean Water, Clean Energy, Environment, Climate Change, Infrastructure, Sustainable Cities, Capacity Building etc. TEMBUSU Asia is well-positioned to support both the public and private sectors and work towards achieving the United Nation Sustainable Development Goals.
We are hiring for:
Environmental Consultant / Senior Environmental Consultant
- Support and assist in setting up and conducting Environmental Impact Assessments, Noise Impact Assessments, and other relevant studies (e.g., Environmental Site Assessment, vibration study) for environmental planning
- Conduct baseline monitoring for noise, water, air, soil and other environmental aspects
- Support business development efforts such as writing proposals and establishing good working relationships with clients
- Attending project meetings with clients and relevant Authorities and liaising with project stakeholders
Qualification and Competency
- Environmental Science/Engineering Bachelor’s Degree, Postgraduate Diploma, or Professional Degree with training in Environmental Science
- 3–4 years of environmental science/engineering experience for Consultant, 5–7 years of environmental science/engineering experience for Senior Consultant, preferably in a sustainability consulting environment
- Air and/or noise modelling experience will be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of environmental regulations in Singapore
- Experience in areas such as Environmental Management & Monitoring Plan, environmental auditing will be an added advantage
- Good technical skills and understanding of construction environmental issues supported with good report writing and communication skills
TEMBUSU ASIA CONSULTING
At TEMBUSU ASIA CONSULTING, our professional consulting engineers, scientists and management consultants are committed to creating sustainable and long-term solutions for our customers and society.